Also, whatever it is it's still beeping. The noise seems to be coming from the bathroom, or a kitchen cabinet but examination has not revealed anything.
AM UPDATES 1&2
1) Turns out I just got sort of bored and turned them both off. Or, better said, once the Top 10 List was finished and I realized that Robin Williams was Dave's guest, I was done. And I was able to watch about 23 seconds of writing-for-himself Jay before it was back to Dave.
2) Also, it turns out that if I go to bed hungry (which is what I did last night...but don't feel bad to me, I just decided to call it a night instead of rooting around in my fridge and cabinets) I'll dream that I'm drinking an entire 2 liter bottle of A&W. Which was odd, as A&W is one of my least favorite root beers. So creamy and foamy.
Here's a List of Root beers I Like:
- Dads or Hires (at least I think I do. I haven't had much Dad's or Hires ever since I started really thinking about what Root Beers I like)
Here's a List of Root beers I'd Rather Not Have, Given the Choice (as if I might go to a party with a whole bunch of root beers to choose from):
- Barqs (tastes like dish soap.)
- A&W (see reasoning above)
- Diet A&W
- Brooklyn Brewerey
Brigham & Root Beer FUN FACT #1: Did you know that my Uncle Bob had/has a root beer making contraption in his kitchen? If you're from my family then you did.
Brigham & Root Beer FUN FACT #2: Did you know I have two mugs frosting in my freezer, just waiting for root beer to be poured into them? And that these mugs have been put to use once in the past year and three quarters? It's true! See, I told you.