Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Best Reality Prayers Answered

The Mole is coming back!

Pretty much Road Rules with a traitor, the Mole was a really fun reality show and I'm happily surprised to see it is coming back after disappearing a few years back. To tell the truth, I only watched the first season and didn't even bother with Celebrity Mole, but that first season of the Mole...it was great. Much more fun to speculate who the villain of the show is than wonder which castaway will be winning immunity.

5 comments:

Broek said...

When I read your first sentence I thought you meant Mole, the delicious sauce, and wondered "Did it ever go away?" then I realized.

Brigham said...

Coming this Summer to ABC: "The Mole"!

16 Mexican Grandmothers from across the Yucatan battle it out in a series of brutal culinary challenges until the last one remaining is crowned "Reina del Mole Dos Mil Ocho"!

Anonymous said...

i'd totally watch that.

Broek said...

From your lips to Stephen McPherson's ears.

Brigham said...

ABC: If you use this idea I DEMAND COMPENSATION! (dinner would be fine)