Thursday, May 17, 2007

Best Pair of Announcements

First, sometimes I wish comedy was more than taking a sport and crossing it with idiocy. Hot Rod trailer.

Second, "Guitar Hero Rocks the 80s" is coming sometime this summer and the first 7 tracks have been anounced. They are:

I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister
I Ran by Flock of Seagulls
Round and Round by Ratt
I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow
Metal Health by Quiet Riot
Holy Diver by Dio
Heat Of The Moment by Asia

When this game comes out we'll have one of the greatest 12th Street Guitar Hero Fanciers' Association gatherings of all time.

3 comments:

Scrumpestuous D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrumpestuous D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrumpestuous D said...

Sorry, all kinds of problems with my comments (things not working and the like), but basically, check this out.