Friday, May 04, 2007

Best Birthday Wishes

Frankly, the outpouring of goodwill poured out to me for my birthday was almost exhausting. As if a celebratinon in Chicago, a surprise party, a movie premiere, and a Guitar Hero Night/Birthday Party (er, guess I didn't ever post about that) weren't enough, I also received a whole bunch of these birthday postcards from friends and family members. Seems ingenious Sariah organized a massive birthday well-wishing campaign that seems to have been an enormous success. For all I know, more cards could still be in the mail, but as their arrival has been reduced to a trickle as of late, let me share with you the cards I've received so far:

Cindy, Tracy, Betsy.


Keith, Andrew, Mom.



Lucas, Greg, Emily.


Michael, Sariah, Jill & Meg.


Broek (w/Jared), Kim, and Keila.


Lisa, Karisa, and Jeff.


Stephen, Michelle, Jen.


Dad, Caitlin, Tessa.


The other side of Karisa's card, Brooke, the other side of Broek (w/Jared).



I thank you all for your time, thoughts, and art.

4 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

I like Keith's flowchart of you and how the Guitar Hero Fancier's Association leads to heavy petting and arson.

Betsy said...

i definitely like mine the best.

jk, cindy wins.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Lucas' card is my favorite. Because it means alot coming from him. I don't know what I was trying to say with my design. I just thought it would look kind of cool.