Friday, March 09, 2007

Best Third Time Charm



Andy Richter. Since leaving Conan O'Brien so many years ago, he has gone on to star in two failed sitcoms--one sort of okay one, and one totally awful one. Now he's got a new show starting in a few weeks called "Andy Barker, P.I." When I first saw commercials for this show I was like "Oh great, another doomed Andy Richter show."

Well guess what? Andy Barker, P.I. is GREAT! How do I know this? Because NBC has six episodes of it available online before the show has even aired. I just finished the pilot episode and I really liked it and I bet you'll like it too (that is, if you like funny and/or silly)

This is the Link to the Videos

Also, I'm happy to know that I will soon no longer be told I look like Buster from Arrested Development but instead that I look like Simon from Andy Barker, P.I.

What am I talking about? Watch the show!

4 comments:

Scrumpestuous D said...

I too can say that this is a funny show. Unfortunately, my liking a new comedy usually results in it getting canned. But, here's to hoping...

Marcilyn said...

I just finished all the online episodes and it really is a great show. I'm so glad that Andy and Conan have teamed up again.

ps. I'm coming to NYC next Friday. Do you have any suggestions about things I should do while I am there? Do you know of any good bands playing? You seem to be pretty savvy about things going on in NYC.

this is marcilyn :)

Cache said...

hey marcilyn, hmm. i was thinking about suggestions... you should probably spend some time with this one guy who lives in NYC who some say is really savvy about things going on there.

Cache said...

oh, and cupcakes from Magnolia! I've heard those are delicious.