Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Best 7th Gathering

Here's my long-lost, long-delayed report on a gathering that happened weeks ago (and what's the deal with the big white borders around the videos? How did that happen? Do you see those?). . .

Another awesome gathering of the 12th Street Guitar Hero Fanciers' Association was held Tuesday night. To keep things fresh up in here, I've decided to make this a video-intensive summation of some of the evening's highlights.

FIRST Jeff and Jeff Killed it on Frankenstein.


Here's one of three lengthy videos I took of their performance. Not only do Jeff and Jeff share the same first name, but also the same love of good Guitar Hero showmanship.



SECOND Collin and I Take Stop Breaks to Another Level

Last week I invented the original Stop break. This week, Collin and I took it to another level. A think tank is already at work trying to come up with next week's Stop break.



THIRD The Pause Button: A Leading Cause of "Wait. What? What just happened?"


Every Guitar Hero has to deal with the occasional accidental pressing of the pause button. Some have to deal with it twice in the same song. Stop rocking so hard, Michelle. Keep being so patient, Ellie!

Pause One


Pause Two



FOURTH These Are Just Pictures

This is just a picture of Collin and Jeff.


And this is just a picture of Lisa, Tess, and Collin.

4 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

I was wondering if Frankenstein would ever make the blog. I'm not sure if the Jeff's could have rocked it any harder.

Lexia said...

The Jeffs are lookin' hot!!!

Brigham said...

This is our new slogan:
"The 12th Street Guitar Hero Fanciers' Association: The Jeffs are Lookin' Hot!!!"

Collin Mapp said...

That picture of me and Tess is not what it looks like.