Sunday, October 15, 2006

Best Knee-Slappin' Good Time at the Town Hall

If I could remember what Jim Gaffigan's super funny joke from Saturday night was I'd tell you. My mind just draws a blank. Maybe it was when he talked about outsmarting spellcheck when it doesn't recognize people's names? That could have been it.


I regret not having Ashley stand slightly in front of me to improve the symmetry of this photograph.

Eric, Karisa, and McKay had no patience for comedian-meeting. Losers.

Lots of Mr. Gaffigan's jokes available on wikiquote.

6 comments:

Tannertrue said...

HOLY GAFFIGAN!!!

I love Jim Gaffigan. I gotta get tickets to his show in LA in November.

Tannertrue said...

That jerk who wrote the wiki for Jim Gaffigan ADDED swears! What a jerk!

Brigham said...

I noticed the Wiki-swears too. There were next to no swears in his concert, you could have brought your Grandma.

Anonymous said...

dude he is one of my favorite comedians. I love the bits he does with Conan-peace matthew gold allen

Brigham said...

What I want to know is what Karisa is doing commenting on my blog at 11:06 on a Friday night.

Collin Mapp said...

I didn't know this happened!