Saturday, October 07, 2006

Best Burgering of My Neighborhood

Whoah, Laurent Tourondel is opening a burger place a block from my apartment? This is great news for a guy (me) who set off tonight on a walk to find a burger and wound up at a McDonalds in Tribeca.

Who is Laurent Tourondel? Just the fellow behind these fancy restaurants. I hear they're all something else.

Interestingly enough, the space that is to house BLT Burger has been a deathtrap for previous restaurants, I've seen two shut down in that space during the two years I've been at this address.

4 comments:

Cache said...

i tried the best burgers in new york, and none of them can hold their sauce to the $1.50 cheeseburgers (after 8:30PM) at the Buger Supreme in Provo.

Brigham said...

If you're in love with mounds of shredded lettuce.

Anonymous said...

Uh, I've never been to Buger Supreme, sounds pretty gross actually. As for Burger Supreme (with an 'R'), they definately put a lot of shredded lettuce on there. I too went on a walk tonight to find something to eat. I ended up getting a burger from Whopper King, a classic Latin American ripoff.

Side of Jeffrey said...

if you were all the way in tribeca looking for a burger, you might as well have walked just that little bit more and had yourself a Zaitzeff burger of amazingness on Nassau and John.