Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's Always Better on Holiday, II

Once again, I'm leaving for a little vacation. Once again, I'm going to say that I won't be posting much . . . but whenever say this, it seems I follow myself with a torrent of content. So, it's anybody's guess what will be appearing here at Steady Mobbin' until NEXT next Monday (yeah, luck with the law school schedule = extra long stay with the Grandmas).

Anyway, just in case I'm short on stuff, may I recommend the following previous content that you may not have read before, or that you may enjoy reading again:

People seemed to really like my New York Etiquette Post. Click.

October was full of interesting things, including when Andrew came to visit and I threw my Dictatorial Costume Party and we went up to the top of the Marriott for dessert. It was all so big it took multiple posts to cover it. One. Two. Three. Four.

I've recommended the Smoker a thousand times, why not recommend it again? Here's where I first recommended it. Click.

And I've posted numerous celebrity sightings, but my night with Natalie Portman was probably the most epic. Click.

Or you could just go through all the archives. That's what I do, sometimes. Oh, and by the way, for vacation I'm spending some time in California with my Grandma Taylor and then some time in Utah with my Grandma Barnes. It's going to be awesome and we're going to go to restaurants.

No comments: