Friday, March 18, 2005

Best Saturday in California of Last Week

So, lets see, this is what happened on Saturday, I think.

Grandma, Katharine, Jim, Allison (not pictured, as you can see) and I had lunch at Yang Chow, the family’s Southern Californian Chinese Food destination of choice.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That night I met up with Broek, Kirsten, and Matt and we ate at an Italian place called “Guido’s” in Santa Monica. I had only just learned, in New York, that “guido” was a bad word and there I was, in California, eating at a place called “Guido’s.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is Kirsten and Matt. Matt draws for Teen Titans. How cool is that?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here Broek rocks an iced-out sweatband.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then we went down to a party on a private beach at the base of a cliff in Newport Beach. There were bonfires.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tyler Bruford from freshman year was at the party. Of course.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Representin' for 2200 Stover

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

True to form

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's Broek with some of her crew: Kirsten, Some Guy (sorry, forgot your name), Kristen, and Broek, herself.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Since it was the middle of the night when we got to the party I couldn’t really make out what the house that owned the beach looked like, so I took these flash photos to get an idea. Turns out it was one of the craziest looking houses in the world.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In real life, I've now been in Utah for about three days, I've taken about three photos, and I'm soon to visit Provo for the first time (this trip.) Probably more photos happening down there, I'd imagine.

No comments: