Friday, July 06, 2012

Best I Haven't Been Able to Post Much

I guess my mind has just been somewhere else all week. I think I'm still reeling from the news. But imagine my situation! I was on a plane about to depart LGA for ORD when someone announced that Tom and Katie were getting divorced ... and then that was it, two hours of information silence. I arrive in Chicago to a flurry of texts and voicemails, the world had been turned on its head while I was in the air. Kind of reminded me of how I was on a plane when Bin Laden was shot. Except the pilot of this flight didn't keep us updated on the breaking news. I couldn't help but think of how happy and normal they seemed when we met last fall. (this video, I took it. I am the cameraman.)

Sometimes I wish I could just go back to simpler times. I guess we all do that, every now and then.

No comments: