Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Best Birthday of the Year, Every Year

Once again it's Andy's birthday again.




Maybe you know or maybe you don't, but 2011 was a rugged year for Andy.  But he continues to battle and rage with his particular ferociousness; the last time I visited him he saw me coming into his room and just started yelling at me, I tell you it brought joy to my heart.  While my favorite birthday party of the year has been postponed, I will be paying him a little visit tonight.  If you have any birthday wishes you'd like me to pass on to him, please leave them in the comments.  I know he will appreciate them.

3 comments:

Paul said...

After about a million of missionaries have been through the area, I am not sure if Andy even remembers who I am. Still, tell him Elder Gardner says Hi, and that I miss visiting him in his apartment, and listening to his great jokes in church. Hope all is well, and that he gets better soon so he can get back to partying.

Rae said...

Andy! Tell him I said happy birthday please!
You're a good friend Brig.

Brig's Mom said...

Andy, ask Brig to sing the Aspen Grove Birthday song to you! ("Happy Birthday Birthday Happy Birthday! This is your day, so have a lot of fun,.....we're all waiting for the celebration, for the celebration to begin....") Hope today is filled with good surprises. We're all cheering for you.

"Be strong and of a good courage."