Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Best Last Day of the Year

December 31st, 2011.  All I could think about were tacos.  I convinced my family to go to Mom's Tamales with me (Collin had taken me there in the summer).  The poor place was not quite ready for the likes of us, but things went pretty well.



Taco-wise.


And Carnitas sope-wise.


And chile relleno-wise, too.


Our eating was preceded by a bit of waiting, though.  Fortunately the kitchen kept food rolling out as it was prepared and didn't wait for the whole thing to be ready before serving.


Cory has had just about enough out of you, Owen.


Ordering.


Them, over there.  How come they've got their food?!


Waiting.


Ugh, waiting.


The patience of a saint.


(Insert imaginary eating photos here or look at the picture from the top of the post again)

The aftermath:



Goodbye, Mom's.  I love you.


No comments: