Thursday, October 20, 2011

Best This is Just a Little Post Instead of a Big Post

Monday night Andrew and I went to Momofuku Ko.  Do you have any idea how much work it is to write a blog post about Ko?  So much work.  Days and days of work

In the meantime, Mom came to town today (yesterday).  We had dinner at Freeman's with Jeff and Emily.  That restaurant is a lot bigger than the last time I was there (uhh, five years ago?) and its blossomed into a real rustic wonderland.  Best looking restaurant I've been in in a longtime.


But the food?  Totally outshined by the transporting nature of the establishment.  Why don't they have super-popular dinnertime burger?  A more Bloomfieldy menu?  Some sort of whole-animal creation for parties of friends to share?

Dad comes tomorrow (today).

2 comments:

Rae said...

I guess at some point I need to try Momofuku huh? You and Emily should be paid for how much publicity they get from you.

Kristen said...

That is a great picture of you and Mom.