Monday, July 12, 2010

It Might Not Look Like Much, But it Was Breakfast and it was Best .

Listen, there's going to be several cooking posts in a row and you're just going to have to deal with it.


Saturday morning I threw together the finest breakfast in the world, all out of leftovers or things that were lying around. I threw the last bit of a loaf of Italian bread in the oven and melted cheddar cheese slices on it while I fried some bacon (cut into match sticks, or lardons, if you prefer that word). I got rid of some of the bacon fat and then slowly scrambled two eggs with the bacon and the rest of the fat along with a generous scoop of ginger scallion sauce. I drizzled a little rooster sauce on my two slices of cheesey bread and topped that with the egg and then I ate. And it was the best. Have me over and I'll make you one.

No comments: