Thursday, August 27, 2009

Best My Wandering Days Are Over

In the middle of December I became homeless and began subletting around the city. Since then I've called 9 beds home and had 19 different roommates. Many generous people have helped keep me off the street or helped me move my two ever-heavier suitcases between temporary homes.

Starting September 1st, however, that big bedroom on the upper left hand corner will be mine. For at least 12 months. In that space I plan to recreate my old home at the John Adams as closely as possible.

More, much more to follow in the following days and weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brig, that is very good news. And a nice, big closet. Congratulations.
-Jessi

Cindy Bean said...

Send me your real address so that I can start sending you vintage mail.

sarah said...

This seems quite exciting. I'm looking forward to more details.

Josh said...

Congrats, Brigham!! If you're the master, who are your servants/slaves?