Sunday, May 31, 2009

Best Five Years in the History of the Internet

You know what are cute? Five year olds are cute. And briggie.blogspot.com/steady mobbin' is five years old today. Wow, it seems like just yesterday that I was sitting in Benny's Burritos with Karisa, eating our burritos and spotting a minor celebrity.

Every year when I see that 5/31 is quickly approaching I consider having some sort of blowout post, maybe a best of? Or reformatting or retitling or dropping the "Best" convention to my postings. But then 5/31/XX arrives and I find myself away from the computer or low on ideas or unable to commit to shaking things up. Anyway. Five years. That's how long it's been.

And by the way, this is where the blog gets its name from. I thought my buddy Lucas would like it.

2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

I think if your blog was personified, it would be a cute 5-year old with funny things to say. Other people's blogs would be bi-polar, sometimes posting too much, sometimes posting not enough. Mine is almost 4 and I think it's becoming a boring 4-year old.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Dude, congratulations from the most congratulaty part of my heart. That is serious dedication and vigor.