Friday, February 02, 2007

Best Second Fast-Food Post in a Row

Jeff and I, we break in new Taco Bell items together. A couple of years ago, it was the crunchwrap. Today, their new grilled steak taquito.

It's not really a taquito. It's a rolled up steak quesadilla that has been cut in half. A real taquito would involve a corn tortilla and deep frying.


Jeff prepares to enter the world of the taco bell taquito.


It comes with your choice of one dipping sauce, but Jeff and I made arrangements and had all three dipping sauces.


I really wanted this photo to say "I'm eating."


Originally this post was going to feature excerpts from our Taco Bell journals, but at the last minute I decided to keep it streamlined.

2 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Good because my Taco Bell journal is very private and personal...it is like a patriarchal blessing, I only share it with family and other people I feel TacoBelly close to.

Collin Mapp said...

I'm 13 years late on this.