Thursday, February 01, 2007

Best Fourth Meeting

Another week, another meeting of the 12th Street Guitar Hero Fanciers' Association. But this week, it happened on a Wednesday! (the need for that exclamation point is debatable)

This week's meeting was blessed with the reappearance of Guitar Hero luminaries like Jeff


And the debut performances of Ellie (no, a different Ellie) [I really hope you clicked on that secret link]


And Tracy


Oh, and Casey made it out for the first time, he was up there wearing red in that photo with Jeff.

Perhaps you were not aware that the 12th Street Guitar Hero Fanciers' Association features an open bar, gracias a Collin?


Here's a game. It's a make up your own caption game. What do you imagine I'm saying to Emily? I bet it's something really nerdy like I'm the world expert of Guitar Hero.


Buddy Scott who is in town interviewing with medical schools busied himself with other matters.


Kim and Dave. Dangerous when sitting.


Deadly when rocking (Kim conquering Monkey Wrench on her on was a sight to see for those who stuck around)


Jeff's performances always serve to inspire his fellow Fanciers


Here's a video of what I'm talking about:


And while I'm in the mood to upload videos, here's Emily and me finishing off Killer Queen before our camera man got distracted by arriving Fanciers


And this is Collin and me rocking our trademark back-lean


Finally, my performance of Freebird was all right, but had nothing on this little practice number from earlier in the day.


That's right, totally broke the 300,000 barrier.
Also, I think we totally broke my wireless controller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the high score, Brig!