Friday, February 02, 2007

Best Brief Bro'in Out

As revealed in yesterday's post, buddy Scott was in town for a couple days. He had some medical school interviews and crashed at my place for two night. As he was busy preparing for his future for most of the time, we didn't get to hang out much. BUT on his way to catch the bus out of town we were able to do something very important.


Scott came all the way down from Hartford and what did he want to eat? Arby's!! I'm not going to disagree with that. He wanted curly fries so bad!


You know what? Sometimes I'll just post two pictures of myself doing pretty much the same thing with the same sandwich like I don't even care.




Good question. My vote is for "no."

Coming Very Soon: Another essential fast food report.

1 comment:

Cindy Bean said...

I ate at Arby's last weekend. It is so tasty.