Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Best Winter's Eve

You tell me, is November 29th the first day of winter? I suppose this means summer is officially over.

They lit up the lopsided Christmas Tree at Lincoln Center Monday night . . . for Winter's Eve.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It occurs to me that Lincoln Center is a place I haven't properly explored, even though I've been there all sorts of times for all sorts of reasons.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Its got good lines.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Observe: as part of Winter's Eve, the Lincoln Center area was going crazy with search lights

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The heaventree of stars hung with humid nightblue fruit

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

From the back

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Meanwhile, across the street at the Stake Center, world famous blues man John Hammond Jr. played a free concert in the Cultural Hall. I do not kid.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: