Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Best Recommended Reading VII



"Excerpts from the Spanish Diary" by Woody Allen

I wasn't paying any attention and this new Woody Allen movie came out a few weeks ago called Vicky Christina Barcelona. I don't know what it's about and I barely remember watching the trailer once online a long time ago. But reviews look positive and it's apparently comedic so really I ought to be getting serious about seeing it.

Anyway, Sunday's Times featured the above linked "Excerpts from the Spanish Diary" piece by Allen, it's not too long and it's spritely and funny after the classic Allen fashion. I recommend reading it!

2 comments:

Tai said...

Don't be fooled by good reviews. This movie sucks. I think you have to be old to like Woody Allen.

Sarah said...

no tai, you're wrong. i loved this movie. and i want to make out with penelope too.