Thursday, March 29, 2012

Best Signs of Spring

Clearly it is Spring once more.  And I don't say this because the buds are out.









Or because Occupy Wall Street has emerged from its hibernation.



But because I've had my first back to back nights of Shake Shack, a sure sign of springtime social planning.

First, Tuesday night was Kelley's Birthday Party with Kait at the UWS Shake Shack.





Then Wednesday night, Dave's going away party at the Madison Square SS with so many good Union Square people.  And Wait, you may say.  Dave's going away?  Sadly, yes.  But the rumor is it could just be temporary.  Let us hope so.  So hard.


This is Dwayne.  Or is he Duane?  I don't know yet.


You know Jeff.


Jenn.


Mark with his X100.


Me with my M8.  After almost three years I still squint too hard.


Jenna.


Andrea.


My camera can be a little tricky to use at first.






Cannot find my hamburger anywhere.

Ellie.


Kim.


Let me say something.  The Madison Square Park Shake Shack has a special bacon cheeseburger with cherry pepper relish burger called the Smoke Shack right now that is so good.  You should try it, if you can.  And the custard calendar is very exciting these days.  Tuesday night's custard was Root Beer Fizz, Wednesday night's was Rocky Road.  Later this week they've got a Peanut Butter Bacon Banana custard.  It's going to be quite the Spring/Summer.


Wonder who is home?


Almost home myself.


2 comments:

Rae said...

Words can't express how sad I am that yet again I'm not cool enough to make the blog. All these fun outings you post about and I think, "I am never cool enough to hang with Brig." Last night, I was actually there, and thought I might candidly make the blog.
So sad. Maybe one day...a girl can dream. ;)

Ryan said...

That looks suspiciously like Chris Wheeler next to Andrea.