Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Best My Morning Right Now

I'm watching a documentary about Art Clokey, the creator of Gumby and Davey & Goliath. I've learned so much already, for example: when Art was a little kid, his Mom divorced his Dad to marry a police officer that had been renting a room in their house. Art moved out to live with them in California, but Art looked too much like his Dad for the Cop to stand so the Cop said to Art's mom "It's either him or me" so Art was sent to a house for abandoned boys. A few years later he was adopted by a wealthy physician and was taken on trips around the world which they recorded with the Dr.'s motion picture camera, sewing seeds for his future career.

However, I have to say, it was a bad decision to have this movie narrated by the voice of Gumby. I'm serious.

No comments: