Very soon I will be computerless again as my time of babysitting Collin's imac has ended. It was wonderful to be able to see you all again and I hope new MacBooks are announced before the end of October and also that the money I have saved stays saved so that we can be together again someday.
If I could have, I would have blogged about these things:
1) How my brother Greg made a CD and they've been playing it on Chicago's most respectable rock station.
2) How I went to Montauk last weekend.
3) How I read two big comicbooks yesterday, one of which was great--Identity Crisis. Wow. I had heard good things and now I'm on the bandwagon.
4) The trip to Gettysburg that I'm about to take.
5) Probably some other things, too.
Ok. That's it.