Friday, September 05, 2008

Best Fun While It Lasted

Very soon I will be computerless again as my time of babysitting Collin's imac has ended. It was wonderful to be able to see you all again and I hope new MacBooks are announced before the end of October and also that the money I have saved stays saved so that we can be together again someday.

If I could have, I would have blogged about these things:

1) How my brother Greg made a CD and they've been playing it on Chicago's most respectable rock station.

2) How I went to Montauk last weekend.

3) How I read two big comicbooks yesterday, one of which was great--Identity Crisis. Wow. I had heard good things and now I'm on the bandwagon.

4) The trip to Gettysburg that I'm about to take.

5) Probably some other things, too.

Ok. That's it.

No comments: