Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Best Order of These

Up bright and early and on the Upper West Side Friday morning to visit the Cathedral of St. John the Divine. 


Because a couple of Phoenixes live there for the time being.


They are big, made of materials from construction sites, and Chinese.



There is a boy one and a girl one but you'd have to ask an employee which is which to really know the difference.



Item of Note: I have never been to or around St. John's without seeing a High School Choir Group there, even at 9am.




Things seen outside of the Cathedral



3 comments:

Dad said...

Will they be there in May?

Brigham said...

Dad, pretty sure it will be. I think I read it would be there for a year. And the year has just started.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot wait to see these. Thank you, thank you for this post. xoxJess.