Sunday, April 07, 2013

Best Indoor Playground

A number of months ago I saw something that caused me to stare and wonder: A giant metal slide inside an apartment in the Financial District.  Can you see it?  In that green-roofed building, in the windows on the right?


Imagine how I feel to have found a video of the inside of this apartment.  It's long, the tone is weird, the music is bizarre, but you will see a four-floor apartment featuring translucent walkways, climbing pillars that span apartments entire height, floral reading nooks, and the giant metal slide, which proves to be more giant and complex than I ever would have imagined.  I don't know that I'd want to live in this apartment, but I'd certainly enjoy a visit.


1 comment:

rapaz said...

I loved working there! Hey Mr. Coffee table, dining table, swing, yellow chandelier (not in the video) and the orange tube light. We polished that dining table for 12 hours.