Sunday, October 19, 2008

Best This May Be the Last Thing I Ever Tell You to Do So You Better Do It

Well, Collin has realized that I still have his computer and he's standing here, tapping his foot, waiting to unplug it and take it home so I've got to get this vital post to you while I still can.

I have seen the best youtube clip there is, and it is not the one where the kids are reunited with their lion, it is one where a Japanese girl tries sharing her apartment with two red pandas for a night.

The owner disabled embedding for the video, so you have to click this link to go see it, but I've posted this picture to capture your attention a little.


The video is about 8 minutes long, so gather the whole family and sit down together for a wonderful tale of cute little jerks. (and if you've been around for a little while it might remind you of this picture of my cat and Greg).

PS Remember how I saw a red panda in Japan and thought he was great?
And saw some again in Sydney?
PPS So, if Collin is taking his computer back, that means I don't have a computer anymore, so I won't be posting anymore, until I get my own computer. Let's just get that straight.

1 comment:

M said...

i don't know. i think i'm going to have to go with christian the lion over these guys.