Saturday, August 20, 2005

Best Freshman-Year Ward-Member's Birthday Party

I don't have a calendar handy or anything, but I'm guessing some time last week or some time this week is the 10th Anniversary of my meeting Erin Enke at BYU . . . and while we sort of didn't know each other too well back then and sort of fell out of touch for, uhm, 8 or 9 years, Manhattan reunited us and now I've got all sorts of reasons to think Erin is great, one of which definitely being that she likes being on Steady Mobbin' while many others are all like "Oh crap, I'm on briggie.blogspot again." Anyway, Friday night was Erin's birthday. I took these photos on my way out of the party. Why spoil them with captions, right?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I wish I took a lot more pictures than this. But doesn't it seem like this was a crazy-good party? Cuz it was.

I've got a ridiculous content-backlog right now (that's why I'm posting on a Saturday.) Next week I'm doing interview week, but should I have the time, expect lots of updates. Lots.

No comments: