Monday, July 25, 2005

Best Filler Material I've Got

Last Wednesday Karisa and I found ourselves on a subway platform with a couple of stools.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Which is a silly situation to be in, depending on your definition of "silly".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It can be pretty hard to get a picture of yourself sitting on a stool, riding on the train.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ms. Holyoak's work has been known to push the boundaries of conceptual camera phone photography.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm sorry if you stopped by today in hopes of my exhaustive Lollapalooza report. It's a lot of work writing an exhaustive report on anything, let alone a Lollapalooza. I've got like, I don't know, 50 photos to caption, so just hold on. I hope for it to be ready on Tuesday.

No comments: