Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Best Other Favorite Lingos of 2013

All my internet wishes have come true and my three other favorite Lingos are now* online.

(*"now" here used loosely)

First of all, "Fievel", a suspense masterpiece.  Everyone was on the edge of their seat during this one, tittering nervously.  Like a doofus I happened to be looking away (not out of fear but distraction) at the climactic moment.

Fievel from Alan Buchanan on Vimeo.

Next, "Utah Names", which I did NOT realize was already internet semi-famous.  I move to revoke their award for Best Documentary!  But still I like the video.  Simple concept executed simply.  That's the way to do it.



Finally, I'm fond of this Young Men Give Dating Advice short because it features Christian, the kid I tutor each week.  Which one is he?  The funniest one.  You should be able to figure it out.




2 comments:

sarah said...

I love the Utah name video. The fact that McKenna/McKayla/McWhatevera's hair kept growing was fantastic.

Sara said...

That suspense film was fantastic. I was trying to decide whether I'd need to look away for nearly the entire 2:44 minutes! :)