Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Best Post that I Will Make



I know, I know. You had a nice Labor Day Weekend and now you're back in your office, surfing the www, and you've come to Steady Mobbin' to see what I did over the weekend. Well, I, We, I/We went up to the trees and hills for the weekend and had a great time. (Maybe you came to the blog today to see pictures of yourself with me in the trees and lake?) But, as you can see, I haven't made my post yet. Only an absolute machine would have their Labor Day Weekend already blogged about. Me, I've been sleeping off the cold (or flu? I just don't know) that I got up there from the woods. But I bet I post by the end of the day. Or tomorrow morning. I'm already uploading videos to YouTube. It'll be a fun post.

1 comment:

Side of Jeffrey said...

That lake looks evil.