Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Best Easter Weekend, pt. 2

Sunday!  Easter time!  Walked home from church with Lexia and Adam.


Then went up to 109th Street for an Easter gathering at Kristin/Vanessa/Lauren/Jessica's.



They did up their secret patio so nicely.


Just a portion of the spread.


I brought carrots, for the Easter Bunny.  So did two other people.  Which dish is mine?  Let's just say it looked like a lot more food before I cut mine into pieces.


Lauren.


Jen and Tim.


Brook.


Jen and Ty, sharp as a knife.


Kristin.  My boss.  At tutoring.


Easter pants.


Vanessa.


Sara.


Tyler.


Monica, for the win.


Then I ran downtown to the end of the island for a gathering at Micah and Adam's house.


Micah and Steph.


Adam.  (Note: We are not in a bedroom.  We are in a living room.  This is New York.)


Andrea.  So happy to do dishes.


And that's my Easter weekend.

1 comment:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

Thank you for posting this made me real happy.